Friday, April 18, 2008

Round 2 here I come

Tomorrow is the big day. I will start p2. Sat and Sunday will be my loading days, and what better way to do it than going on a romantic trip with my boyfriend. He's so sweet! I plan on enjoying myself and doing a mini load. Not so much stuff my face but eat normal amounts of foods i crave and will not be allowed to even look at for 40 days. Maybe a cheeseburger, and a couple of chocolate chip cookies for sure , yum!
but i must be careful.
My phase 3 didn't go quite as planned. It was more like phase 4 only with guilt .
I haven't weighed myself in a couple of days (oops!) and to be honest I'm scared to see the number on the scale . I only lost 14 almost 15 lbs first round and I'm scared i gained allot of it back. Hopefully not, we will see....(keeping my fingers cross I'm not over more than 5lbs).

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hope you're having lots of fun on your romantic weekend and load days! Good Luck on your round two this week. I'm sure you'll do great. I'll be interested to see if you gained as much back as you were afraid you had... I bet it's not as bad as you thought it would be. Somehow HCG surprises us all in that way. So let us know and Hurray! You're starting!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Crystal-hey girl! I just saw your comment on my blog asking what the ginger dressing recipe is so here it is:

1/2 c apple cider vinegar
1/4 c liquid Aminos
1/4 c water
1 Tbls minced garlic
2 Tbls minced fresh ginger
1 Tbls sweetener or more if you prefer it sweeter (powdered Stevia or Sweet N Low)

Mix it all up and refrigerate!

We like to make it with chopped grilled chicken & 1/2 chopped apple and the dressing on top-YUM!

For dessert you can top the other half of the apple with cinnamon and sweetener and bake it!