Thursday, April 3, 2008

ordered my R2 P2 supplies

p3 day 6

LIW 154
today's weight: 156.8 (+2.8 over)
over night loss 1 lb

Yay! i did a steak day yesterday, and it was successful. I did cheat a little, i had a hand full of cashew nuts and a couple of strawberries before dinner. I also think i would have gone down more, but I'm expecting TOM by tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks to all the great HCG'ers here i have decided to go ahead and start round 2 of p2
April 19. That will be exactly 3 weeks after my first p2. I'm so excited. I will have allot more support and motivation this time around. My two friends and I will do it together, plus i have my virtual friends.

I ordered our supplies yesterday. I got the Hcg from drugdelivery.com, and our supplies from hcgsupplies.com. hopefully they arrive in less than 2 weeks, i did rush delivery on the hcg.

I'm debating on what dose to start with. the clinic i went to had me at 200 iu. I read that allot of people do less 150iu or 175iu, they loose more weight. but I'm scared that if I start low it wont have an effect on me since i was on 200iu first. also, i was having craving problems my first 2. Comments on this topic would be helpful.

1 comment:

EweWho said...

Just popping in from the forum to see what brought you to us. LOL I love reading the blogs as well as the forum posts.

I ordered my hCG from dd.ca on 3/17, got confirming email of shipment on 3/20, and received it yesterday, 4/8. I was told previously by them that the "Priority" meant that you were placed at the top of the list and had nothing to do with how it is shipped. If you did something different than that you may receive yours quicker, but I would be surprised (pleasantly) if you receive it in less than two weeks.

I take 150IU sublingually. Normally you have to take a higher dose if you do it sublingual, but 150 works fine for me. If I were you, I would start 175IU to begin with because you don't want to be hungry when you first start, then if that works fine, lower it to 150.

Too much hCG can cause you to be hungry the same as too little can. I don't know about craving though.

Good luck!
Regina