Wednesday, April 2, 2008

p3 day 5 -

154 LIW

157.8 + 3.8 lbs from LIW :(



steak day today! i like steak days. not eating for me all day is not a problem. i can go all day but as soon as I'm home from work i want to eat. that's not a good thing, which is probably the reason i have weight issues. but any how, steak days are easy for me.



yesterday my 2 girl friends decided that they too want to start the hcg diet, yay! I'm so happy for them. so, today I'm suppose to order the hcg for them, and myself. i want to do p3 but start another round of p2 . that way i will be done before summer. dont know if i should so it that fast, or wait the 6 weeks? but I'm soooooooooooo egar to do it right and get to my goal weight of 135, i know i can get there this time!

its only 20 lbs away. so I'm a do it on round 2.

i would appreciate some input on my situation.



that clinic really made me mad, the more i think about it, the more i see how wrong i was guided. they told me to eat normal on the loading days. i had read to eat fatty foods, but i didn't do that. i ate normal as instructed by the nurse at the clinic. then the last day i went in they didn't even talk to me about the 21 days of maintenance. instead you know what they did? this has to be the worst part of it all. they tried to sell me there products. some BS cream to lose inches off your waist and two other BS weight loss pills for $160. what a scam!

i was so mad. so what about the people that don't do research on HCG diet and just go to that clinic, after there injections they must gain the weight back. there was no education on weight maintenance/ p3.

sucks!



hope to have a successful steak day today, i will not cheat. and tomorrow i will be down 2lbs. i am visualizing myself getting on the scale and it says 155.5. lol

visualization- it works

I'm not going to work out today- yesterday i had a big work out started doing small weights again, i had just been doing cardio (which did nothing for me but make my weight stall, and drain me)

wish me luck!

4 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Eri-hey girl! I just saw your question on my blog and wanted to answer you!

I only waited 3 weeks in between my R2 and R3 and I my R3 was the best round out of all 3! I know of some people that only took a week break and then started again. We are learning that becoming immune to HCG is a myth so start with your friends!!! Get that bod by summer!!!

I'm so glad I found your blog, I'll be checkin on you! Please join our forum, you'd love it!

http://myhcgjourney.com/forums/index.php

(register and then you'll have access to the forum)

Biz is doing a P3 boot camp that Rocks!!!

Take care, and enjoy P3!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh yeah and your P2 summary sounds just like mine R2P2! I couldn't figure out why I wasn't losing (only 11.6 in 23 days) and I was exercising my a** off!

Get ready for an awesome round now that you DON'T have to exercise-sheesh!

Becca said...

Eri, that's great that you'll have a buddy to go on the protocol with you. It sure does make it more interesting. I loved having two friends at work doing the protocol with me for three weeks. Now I am starting again and still just have my virtual friends.
(well my daughter too, but she is almost done...)
So good luck on your P3. I'll keep checking in on you!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hey EriCrystal...so is it just Crystal?

Okay to add blogs to your blog- You need to sign into your blog and then go to the Tab that says "Layout" then click "Add a Page Element" then a whole list comes up. Find the one that says "Link List" then click on "Add to blog" then you will see where you can enter the web addy for the blogs you want to enter (under the "New site URL" is where you want to put the web addy and then under the "New Site Name" is where you want to put the blog name-ex: Ed and Jennifer). You can add as many as you want on that same page and then click "Save" and you are done!

Let me know if you need anything else! How did your steak day go? BTW, Ed LOVES the steak days too-he always asks for them in P2 (he gets a little confused)! LOL

Oh yeah and on my first round I worked out and did 43 days and lost 23.2, second round worked out and lost 11.6 in 23 days...3rd round DID NOT workout and lost 27 lbs in 47 days. This round will be much better for you!!!